HYBRID Level 2 & 3 combined
Advanced Safeguarding Training
4 hours independent learning (videos, reading & tasks) and
2 x 2 hours of live learning using case studies & scenarios
Total 8 hours CPD and Level 3 Certificate gained
Tuesday 16th & Tuesday 23rd MAY 2023
Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th SEPTEMBER 2023
East - Group A Singapore 3-5pm. (UK 8-10am)
West - Group B US Central 10am - 12 (UK 4-6pm)
* Understand the Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) role and how it fits into an International school and environment.
* Explore 'Duty of Care' in an international setting and what that means in practical terms for your role.
* Gain a deeper understanding of types of child abuse including : Child on Child, Harmful Sexual Behaviour, Grooming and Affluent Neglect and those who perpetrate abuse.
* Learn how to manage a Child Protection Enquiry following a concern or a disclosure, incl. recording, assessing risk and interviewing techniques.
Discounts for available for multiple attendees, contact to discuss
Contact to be added to waiting list or for new dates
This course will provide you with everything you need to feel confident managing low to medium level Safeguarding concerns.
Certificate provided on completion of full 10hours of training.
Managing a Child Protection Report
27th Feb - 3rd March, 2023
10hours of CPD training - 2hours per day
UK I Nairobi I Dubai I Singapore
8-10am I 11-1pm I 12-2pm I 4-6pm
This training is aimed at staff who are currently or are likely to be managing Child Protection concerns and reports at their International school. This is perfect for Designated Safeguarding Leads or Child Protection Officers as well as Senior Leaders at schools.
Learn step by step what to do when someone shares a Child Protection concerns with you. From planning through interview methods to successful recording of information and appropriate next steps.
* Understanding Child Protection in an International context
* Reporting systems and deciphering allegations and concerns
* Planning : how to make good decisions from the start
* Interview techniques : how to explore the Child Protection concerns with everyone involved.
* Recording information safely and confidentially
* Risk assessment and safety planning : what to consider
* Learning from serious case reviews and international cases
* Next steps and top tips!
This page will be updated regularly with training courses that are open for bookings. If there is not the training available that you would like please email me or use the contact form to let me know and I will update you when something relevant becomes available.